Job Title : Chemical Engineer-Industrial waste-water control
Company Name : United Glass Fabrication Ltd.
How To Apply: By Email: Unitedglass001@gmail.com
The United Glass Fabrication Ltd at Coquitlam is seeking a passionate, driven, and intellectually curious Chemical Engineer to drive impact and deliver results for our new special glass products. Our company vision is to conducting advance material development and manufacturing technology that enables industrial leading design and innovation. As a Chemical Engineer, you will help to support special glass material development and qualification assessment for CSA standard as well as waste-water control.
- Plan, organize, direct and conduct special glass material research activities.
- Execute product testing, manage quality control assessment to ensure our product meet the CSA standard.
- Provide leadership for New Product Introduction (NPI) and make presentation to clients.
- Lead supplier improvements in scalability, cost, and quality.
- Implement industrial waste-water control processes and produce feasible solutions on chemical waste recycling.
- Resolve the problems and issues that related to special glass quality and addressing the needs from client by researching and testing.
- Provide input on new or alternative materials for improved design, manufacturability, or cost reduction.
- BS degree in Science, Engineering, or equivalent practical experience, Mater or Doctoral degrees are highly preferred.
- 5+ years of Manufacturing/Quality/Researching experience in Chemicals or Industrial Water Waste Control or similar, previous experience in Glass processing is a plus
- Experience in Quality Systems a plus: PPAP/APQP processes.
- In-depth knowledge of special glass materials and inspection.
- Ability to communicate and direct production activities at the management level.
- Proven results in meeting customer requirements and expectations.
- Ability to define and execute a project using project management techniques.
- Strong technical writing ability and an ability to explain complex issues in a concise and plain manner.
- Willing to travel on short notice
Salary and benefits
$50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Extended medical coverage/ Paid Vacation