Home child care provider
Rashpal Singh Dhaliwal & Sandeep Kaur is looking for a Full-Time Home child care provider for their children (age 8 & 2.5 years).
Positions Available: 1
Salary: $15.00-15.50 /Hourly (to be negotiated)
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Language: English, Punjabi Speaking will be considered an asset.
Minimum Education: High School
Experience- Completion of 6 Months Caregiver Training Program or 1 year to less then 2 years full time paid experience in similar field.
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Job Location(s): # 14352, Hyland Rd. Surrey BC V3W 2CS, Surrey, British Columbia, V3S7C3, Canada
• Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
• Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children.
• Supervising and taking good care for children’s Bathing, dressing and feeding.
• Plan, prepare and serve meals for children and may perform light housekeeping duties.
• Organise and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to provide amusement and exercise.
• Pick up and drop kids at school, help children with homework
• Oversee children's activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by
• Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents.
How to apply- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org