Require a Child Cargiver to look after two children 16 months and 2.5 years
The location is Surrey, BC.
This is a 2-year contract position with 35 hours per week
We are offering a wage of $14.75 per hour
Must meet the following requirements: Education Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1-year experience as caregiver
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Prepare infants and children for rest periods
- Take children to and from school and to appointments
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals, Supervise and care for children
- Tend to emotional well-being of children.
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens, assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
Employer: Puneet Ahuja and Divya Ahuja
Location: 6523 193A street
Surrey, BC, Canada, V4N 5P8
To Apply - Pls email your resume at email@example.com
Optional Accomdation available at no charge on a live in basis and please note this is not a condition of employment.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|