Coach Holdings Ltd
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Contractors and Supervisors, Carpentry Trades (7215)
NOC Job Title: Supervisor, Residential Construction
Job Number: 537068
7360 137 St. ,
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 1A3 Canada
· Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of Labourers.
· Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities
· Requisition materials and supplies
· Resolve work problems and recommend work measures to improve productivity
· Train or arrange for training of workers
· Recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions
· Ensure standards for safe working conditions are observed
· Prepare schedules and other reports
· Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of related apprentices, helpers and labourers.
· Completion of secondary school is usually required.
· 3-5 years of Relevant experience
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|