Company Name : Kalsi Aluminum Products Manufacturing Ltd.
How To Apply: Apply by Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Company: Kalsi Aluminum Products Manufacturing Ltd.
Title – Welder (NOC: 7237)
Permanent Position: We require 1 permanent full-time Welder
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Wage Rate: $28.50 per hour, for 40 hours per week (Full-time)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
# 101 7935 128 Street
Surrey, BC V3W 4E7
• Interpret welding process specifications
• Operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment
• Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
• Maintain and perform minor repairs on welding
• Brazing and soldering equipment
• Examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications
• Completion of secondary (high) school graduation certificate
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience
• Required language – English
• Able to work at heights, noisy & dusty environment
• Able to lift up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
• Team player with positive and co-operative attitude
• Ability to read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes will be an asset
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
• Fast-paced environment
• Handling heavy loads
• Physically demanding
• Attention to detail
• Hand-eye co-ordination
• As per the Employment Standards Act,
• 10 days paid vacation in a year or 4% of gross salary
• Over time after 40hours/week
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to email@example.com
Be sure to apply with email subject: “Application for the position of “Welder”
Please No Phone Call and Walk-ins
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. "All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority;" If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, Kalsi Aluminum Products Manufacturing Ltd. will not consider your job application.
Kalsi Aluminum Products Manufacturing Ltd. would like to thank all applicants; however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Kalsi Aluminum Products Manufacturing Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.