Permanent Position: In Home-Child Caregiver (NOC: 4411)
Education: High school an asset.
Benefits: Relocation and Medical insurance for first 3 months covered by employer, if required.
• Supervise and monitor the safety of children in the residence
• Help children keep good hygiene
• Prepare meals and organize mealtimes and snacks for children
• Perform a variety of activities for children such as songs, games and story telling
• Develop day by day activity plans, healthy and age specific recreational activities for the children and engage them in the same
• Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime
• Observe children’s behaviour and recommend measures for improvement
• Keep records of children’s progress, routines, and interest and inform parents regarding child’s development
• Ensure kid’s room is clean and conduct general housekeeping tasks.
Other Information: Candidate must be legally entitled to work in Canada and must be willing to work on all shifts.
How to Apply:
By Mail: 5657 - 132st Surrey, B.C, V3X 1N8
By Fax: 604-503-5200
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|