PROJECT MANAGER (NON-TECHNICAL) 1221
Learn N Play is looking for full time Permanent Project Manager to join their Team as Soon as Possible.
- Administer policies and procedures related to records by processing requests under government access to information
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and management processes
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration will be an asset.
- Two to three years of experience is required.
- Experience in creating new childcare facilities will be an asset.
Salary: $24.00 Hourly for 40 Hours Per Week with Benefits as Per as Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
335 E Columbia St,
New Westminster, BC V3L 3W8
How to Apply:
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.