Employer’s name: Miller Family
Employer’s Address: Somers Street, Owen Sound, ON, N4K 6V5
Location of work: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Children's ages:6 years old, 3 years old and 1 year old.
Work Setting: Employer´s Home
- Education: Completion of high school.
- Experience: At least a year of full-time experience as a caregiver is required.
- CPR and First Aid training are considered assets.
- Driver's license is an asset.
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 hourly, 35-40Hours per week.
- The nanny will be responsible for the care of 3 children. Flexibility in schedule is required. The most common schedule will be from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM, and 3 PM to 7 PM, 5 days per week from Monday to Friday.Schedules will vary as needed to accommodate such thing as child illness, snow days and school holidays. Overtime may be required.
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.
Benefits: Dental insurance and extended medical insurance provided
Apply by e-mail to:email@example.com
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|