Associate, Customer Contact Center-1900000087
Launch your career in financial services by joining our all-star team of customer experience professionals. As a BMO Customer Contact Centre Associate, your passion for providing meaningful advice-based interactions with customers will ensure successful outcomes for both our customers and your career.
Act as a first line of contact and trusted consultant to our customers
· Understand our customers' needs and recommend the right products and services to meet them
· Use critical thinking to remain solution-focused and recognize the big picture
· Identify opportunities to help our customers and grow our business
· Embark on a career journey that will allow you to build incredible foundational knowledge, skills and experiences
Work with us to grow your career with a wide range of opportunities
Want to learn more? Find out what our employees love about working here
A passion for customer service
· A positive, enthusiastic attitude, with strong people skills
· Fluency in both English and French
· The ability to multi-task, with above-average technical skills
· Flexibility to work a variety of shifts between 6:30am to midnight, including mandatory training that lasts up to 12 weeks
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com.
To submit your application for this job, please go to:
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|