M.V.R. Construction Ltd. located at 31076 Firhill Drive Abbotsford, British Columbia V2T 0G4 Canada has an opening for two Full-Time Framers.
Number of Vacancies: 2
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Wage Rate:$27.00 hourly (40 Hours per week)
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Location: Various Locations across Fraser Valley and Lower Mainland.
• Completion of High School;
• Minimum 3 years of work experience required.
• Basic Knowledge of English is required.
• Able to Interpret and read blueprints, drawings, and sketches to determine specifications
and calculate requirements.
• Build the house of frames and back framing including foundations, floor beams.
• Able to Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moldings and hardware.
• Able to use measuring tools to Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes.
• Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes,
lightweight steel and other materials.
Benefits: As per employment standards act; Overtime after 40 hours per week; the employee
will be entitled to 4% Vacation Pay.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|