Gold Star Electric Ltd. located at 7168-130 Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 4J7 is looking for 2 permanent full-time Electrician.
Position Available: 2
• work on wiring and circuits with the help of power and hand tools
• work on wiring layouts and installations according to the drawings specifications and circuit diagrams
• Pull wires through conduits and through holes in walls & floors
• Install brackets and hangers to support electrical equipment
• Install, replace and repair lighting fixtures and electrical control and distribution equipment, such as switches, relays and circuit breaker panels
• Troubleshoot and find faults in electrical and electronic systems and remove and replace faulty components
• Connect electrical power to audio and visual communication equipment, signalling devices and heating and cooling systems
• Ensure satisfaction using test equipment
• Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records.
• Provide quote to clients for the cost and time
Completion of secondary school is an asset.
Completion of a four- to five-year apprenticeship program or experience of 4-5 years in the relevant field is required.
Interested candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No Walk Ins please. Aboriginal, youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply.