Umai Sushi in Nanaimo, BC is looking for a permanent and full time hot food cook.
Position: Hot Food Cook
Number of Openings: 1
Language at Work: English
- Prepare and cook various types of Japanese dishes including u-don, tempura, gyoza, donburi, teriyaki, etc.
- Assist in developing seasonal/signature menu
- Determine size of serving portions
- Keep track of kitchen supplies and ingredients
- Train other kitchen helpers
- Uphold and maintain food safety, high standards of sanitation and cleanliness
- Completion of secondary school
- Min. 3 years of commercial cooking experience
Wage: $ 16.00 – 18.00 per hour
Term: Permanent, Full Time (40 hours per week)
Benefit: 4% vacation pay or 10 days of paid vacation
Work Location: #303-4575 Uplands Dr, Nanaimo, B.C. V9T 6M8
Please send us your resume by e-mail, email@example.com
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|