Company Name- D. Narang & Associates Inc.
Job Title- Office Administrator
Positions Available- 2
Job Type- Permanent, Full-Time
Start Date of Employment(Approx)-As soon as possible
Wage Rate- $24 per hour( for 40 hours per week)
Benefits- 4% Vacation Pay . Work safe BC
· Completion of high school is required.
· A diploma in business administration or other related fields is required.
· Good knowledge of office clerical and administrative functions.
· Good knowledge of computerized word processing, database, presentations and spreadsheet applications.
· Good interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
· Good understanding of business English and good oral and written communications skills.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize duties
· Strong problem-solving ability; must be able to troubleshoot problems and tasks
Experience- 2 years to less than 3 years.
Language Requirements- English
· Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
· Assemble data and prepare manuals and correspondence.
· All other office paperwork or similar duty in office environment according to need.
· Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
· May supervise records management technicians and related staff.
How to apply- By email on email@example.com
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|