DELTA GOLF COURSE (2015) LTD.
Job Title: Bookkeeper (NOC 1231/ 1311)
No of Vacancies: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Day, Weekend
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Address:11550 Ladner Trunk Rd, Delta, BC V4K 3N3
Wage rate: $23.00 to $25.00 per hour, for 40.00 hours a week
Education: High School required, diploma in Accounting, Bookkeeping or related field an asset
Experience: 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books and financial statements, and maintain general ledgers.
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility and other bills.
- Manage account receivables and payables for thecompany.
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents.
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services.
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
- Consult with other department heads to ensure proper planning and execution of business plans of the organization.
Oral communication, working with others, problem solving, decision making, critical thinking, continuous learning. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
Employer: DELTA GOLF COURSE (2015) LTD.
How to apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Fax: 604-594-8355
By Mail: 11550 Ladner Trunk Rd, Delta, BC V4K 3N3.