Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
Care for 2 Children – 1 pre-schoolers and 1 toddler.
• Caregiver required to care for children’s; prepare meals and snacks.
• Supervise the morning routine. Bathe, dress, and feeds the toddler.
• Play and interact with children.
• Accompany children to and from activities, meal plan, and preparation for the family.
• Organize activities such as games and outings for the children
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
• Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children.
• Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development.
• Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents.
• Perform light housekeeping.
Candidate should have a caregiver certificate, valid passport and be able to speak, read and understand English.
Optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment Experience is an asset.
The job will be located in the employer’s private home in the City of Surrey, B.C.