Job Title : Executive Housekeeper
Company Name : EconoLodge Inn & Suites Saint John
Job Location : Saint John, NB
How To Apply: Contact Information: ECONOLODGE INN & SUITES SAINT JOHN
• Work Location: located at 1441 Manawagonish Rd., Saint John, NB E2M 3X8, Canada
• E-mail: email@example.com
We welcome applicants from underrepresented groups including newcomers, visible minorities and/or first nations. Please apply by emailing or mailing with resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone calls regarding the job offer are not preferred, please. We thank all those who apply, but only appropriate candidates will be contacted for the interview. Thank you for your interest in the position!
Gi & Kim Co., Ltd. o/a EconoLodge Inn & Suites, located at 1441 Manawagonish Rd., Saint John, NB E2M 3X8, Canada, is currently looking for one (1) permanent, full time Executive Housekeeper qualified. If you are interested, please submit your resume by e-mail or mail.
- Position: Executive Housekeeper (NOC 6312)
- Vacancy: One
- Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
- Compensation: $16.00 per hour
- Working hours: 35~40 hours per week
- Benefits: 4% of vacation pay
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the housekeeping team.
- Establish, implement operational procedures for the housekeeping department
- Enforce motel standards, policies, and procedures to the housekeeping team
- Maintain financial records and conduct performance evaluations, appraisals
- Maintain inventory of supplies, equipment and uniforms, etc.
- Ascertain staff training needs and provide such training
- Co-ordinate and manage activities of the housekeeping team and inspection of assigned areas
- Manage and prepare departmental budget, expenses, and payrolls
- Ensure departmental policies are met
- Ensure health and safety procedures are followed in the housekeeping department
- Ensure that local health and sanitation regulations are carried out
- Operate well under pressure while exercising good judgments and focus attention on details
- Establish, maintain and train standards and procedures for cleaning and safe working conditions in the housekeeping department
- Respond to complaints of guests
- Develop an inspection program for all motel areas to ensure that proper maintenance and standards are achieved
- Initiate new procedures to increase efficiency of labor and safe chemical and equipment use
- A university degree or college diploma in hospital management, hotel management or business administration is required.
- Extensive experience as a cleaning supervisor may substitute for formal education requirements.