Company Name : EconoLodge Inn & Suites Saint John
Job Location : Saint John, NB
How To Apply: Contact Information: ECONOLODGE INN & SUITES SAINT JOHN
• Work Location: located at 1441 Manawagonish Rd., Saint John, NB E2M 3X8, Canada
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome applicants from underrepresented groups including newcomers, visible minorities and/or first nations. Please apply by emailing or mailing with resume at email@example.com.
Phone calls regarding the job offer are not preferred, please. We thank all those who apply, but only appropriate candidates will be contacted for the interview. Thank you for your interest in the position!
Gi & Kim Co., Ltd. o/a EconoLodge Inn & Suites, located at 1441 Manawagonish Rd., Saint John, NB E2M 3X8, Canada, is currently looking for one (1) permanent, full time Bookkeeper qualified. If you are interested, please submit your resume by e-mail or mail.
- Position: Bookkeeper (NOC 1311)
- Vacancy: One
- Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
- Compensation: $20.00~$23.00 per hour
- Working hours: 35~40 hours per week
- Benefits: 4% of vacation pay
- Maintain general ledgers on daily basis and post journal entries
- Balance and maintain accounts by using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation and reconcile accounts
- Keep financial records and prepare accounting, financial reports of the company such as statistical, financial and accounting reports in accordance with EconoLodge Inn & Suites’ required due dates.
- Prepare cheques of payrolls, tax returns and pay taxes, utility and other bills in timely manners
- Retrieve and process all deposits in accordance with motel standards
- Keep record of each department expenses and make monthly and annual reports
- Keep management aware of any unusual operation or financial occurrences and/or significant deviations from company policies
- Maintain an efficient collection process including an organized filing and tracing system, issuing letters, monitoring returned checks and charge backs
- ay suggest for company’s financial growth
- Be proficient in MS Office with ability to adapt quickly to changing technology
- Completion of at minimum a college-level program in accounting, bookkeeping, financial field, or similar program, with min. five (5) years of experience as a financial or accounting clerk/technician