Le’s family, living in Vancouver BC, looking for a Nanny to take care our children ( Son -10 years old, Daughter – 14 years old)
We are looking for someone who can fit in Monday – Friday from 8 am – 10 am and back to work from 2pm – 8pm work circle (8hrs/day, and 40hrs/week).
This is Full-time Position with $14.50 hourly.
Ideal Candidate must be reliable, puntual and compassionate.
High School, Nanny training is an asset but not required
- Take children from and to school and to appointments.
- Drop off and pick up from their additional after classes or appointments.
- Prepare and serve after school snack and dinner meal.
- Supervise and care children at home.
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by us.
- Maintain a healthy environment in the home.
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children.
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development.
- Organize, activities susch as games and outings for children.
Others: Candidates legally entitled to work in Canada are encouraged to apply
Newcomers, Aboriginals and Youths are welcome to apply.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|