Company Name- Mr Moose's Childcare Learning center Ltd.
Job Title- Early Childhood Centre Supervisor
Positions Available- 3
Job Type- Permanent, Full Time
Start Date of Employment(Approx)- As soon as possible
Wage Rate- $23 per hour
Benefits- 4% Vacation Pay, Work Safe BC
Location - #101, Shaw Building, Hill Crest Avenue Abbotsford, BC. V2T 1P8
· Provide professional development training for early childhood education providers, teachers and parents.
· Plan staff, departmental and other special meetings.
· Monitor parents involvement through individual and group contacts and meetings.
· Assists in interviewing, hiring, training, evaluating and mentoring staff.
· Collect and analyze data, regarding the achievement of children.
· Develop an articulation process which extends the early childhood experiences into elementary school program and community outreach.
· Maintains effective community relations and advocates for young children.
· Ensures maintenance of required children, family and program files.
You should also have:
Education- Completion of some post Secondary Education, Additional training or ECE diploma is an asset. Valid First Aid certificate.
Criminal Record Check is required.
Experience- No experience is required.
Language Requirements- English
How to apply- Please send your resume on email@example.com
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|