Job Title : IT Administrator Assistant
Company Name : Fairchild Television Ltd
Job Location : Richmond Hill, Ontario
How To Apply: If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your information to email@example.com
- Managing the day-to-day operations of a help desk support
- Building, maintaining and trouble shooting team member workstations and laptops
- Setting up, maintaining, and troubleshooting application software
- Assist in managing internal systems including servers, workstations, laptops, phones, and mobile devices
- Assist in upcoming technology projects, and working closely with other team members in executing and documenting tasks
- Assist in maintaining the existing Network Infrastructure including but not limited to firewalls, switches, servers, and applications to ensure maximum uptime
- Document / coordinate LAN activity, backups, maintenance, server upgrades and patching
- Being responsive to after-hours, technical support needs
- Related Bachelor’s degree
- Basic knowledge of MS-Windows operating system (XP / Win7 / Win 10)
- Basic knowledge of MS-Office suite (i.e. MS-Word / MS-Excel / MS-Outlook)
- Basic troubleshooting skills in MS-Windows environment (including printing)
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Have patience and detail oriented
- Organized and well documented for his/her work
- Able to communicate well with colleagues
- Preference given to those able to read, write and communicate in Chinese
If you require any special reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries by email.
Fairchild Television Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.