We are fully serving Japanese style cuisine in Victoria, BC. Now we are currently seeking a Competent Food Service Supervisor.
Employer: Sushi Field Japanese Restaurant
Working (Business) Location: #5-1594 Fairfield Rd, Victoria, BC V8S 1G1
Position: Food Service Supervisor
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time (35~40 hours per week)
Wage: $14.00 per hour
- Supervises and train staff who are engaged in serving and dealing food to maintain and improve the quality of service
- Establish work schedules for the staff and procedures in food service
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for food preparation.
- Maintain record of stock, sales and wastage.
- Make sure food and service to meet quality control standards
- Respond to customer issues.
- Have advanced knowledge of the food service industry.
- Communicate positively with public
- Completion of secondary school
- 1 and half years (or more) of work experience in food preparation or service
- Able to communicate in English.
How to Apply: by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|