Job Title : Alarm System Technician
Company Name : 0922592 B.C. Ltd.
Job Location : Maple Ridge
How To Apply: Please send your resumes by E-mail only at: email@example.com
If you are looking to work independently, learn new technology, and build an exciting career as an Alarm System Technician, this is the opportunity for you. 0922592 B.C. Ltd. is looking to hire a dedicated individual to be trained as Full time Alarm System Technician.
Job Position: Alarm System Technician
Position Type: Full-time and Permanent
Location: Maple Ridge, BC
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
- Install, maintain, or repair alarm systems, alarm devices, or related equipment, following blueprints of electrical layouts and building plans.
- Assist in project coordination and planning
- Test and repair circuits and sensors, following wiring and system specifications.
- Adjust equipment and tools to ensure optimal performance.
- Complete test and maintenance reports.
- Examine systems to locate problems, such as loose connections or broken insulation.
- Inspect safety equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Keep informed of new products and developments.
- High school graduation
- Electrical/Electronic Certificate or Post-Secondary Education an Asset
- 5+ years of technical experience preferred
- Strong mechanical and/or electrical skills
- Able to work at heights (ie. Ladders, Lifts and Heavy Equipment)
- Able to work independently
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
How to Apply:
Please send your resumes by E-mail only at: firstname.lastname@example.org