Korna Natural Pet Supplies Kitsilano Ltd. seeks for a skilled bookkeeper.
Completion of secondary school is required.
Courses in accounting or bookkeeping and several years of experience in related field are required.
Wage: C$ 22.00 per hour
Working Hours: 37.5 Hours / week (Full-Time and Permanent)
Benefit: 10 Days of Paid Vacation per year and extended medical insurance
Work Location: 2030 W Broadway, Vancouver, BC Canada V6J 1Z4
Language of Work: English
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance business operating and client accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
- Issue invoices to clients and update daily sales and expenses ledgers
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
- Prepare tax returns and perform other bookkeeping services
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
Please send your resume via email at email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Only selected candidates are invited for an interview.
KORNA Natural pet supplIES KITSILANO ltd.
2030 W Broadway, Vancouver, BC Canada V6J 1Z4
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|