Spice Magic Indian Restaurant is looking for One Permanent, Full time Food Service Supervisor who could join with us immediately. The details are given below.
Work Location: 413 Main St, Penticton, BC V2A 5C4
Position: Food Service Supervisor
Position Available: 1 (one)
Hours per week: 30 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Benefits: Two Week paid vacation
Main duties – Food Service Supervisor (NOC 6311)
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of the food servers, and the kitchen staff.
- Maintaining a high standard of hygiene in the preparation of meals and in the dining area.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies for meal preparation in consultation with the cooks
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Responsible for training and developing servers
- Supervise and train kitchen staff in hygiene and the provision of healthy multi ethnical food.
- Maintaining good communications with other delegates and staff.
- Ensure that food and service meet Canadian quality control standards
- Dealing with and resolving customer complaints
- Overseeing client food orders and delivery
- Handling sales receipts and cash balances at the end of the day
- Completion of higher secondary school and a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is usually required.
- Several years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience, are required.