Eagle Mountain Farms Ltd is currently looking for 70 General Farm Workers (NOC: 8431)
Business Address: 1444 Clearbrook Road, Abbotsford, BC V2T 5X3
Positions Available: 70
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Wage Rate: $ 12.65 /hour (for 40 hours/week)
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay.
Language: No Specific language requirement
• 1444 Clearbrook Road, Abbotsford, BC V2T 5X3
• 41608 Lougheed Highway, Deroche, Mission, BC V0M 1G0
• 41630 Lougheed highway, Deroche, Mission, BC, V0M 1H0
• 14100 Stave Lake Road, Mission, BC, V2V 0A5
• 34947 Hallert Road, Abbotsford, BC, V3G 1R3
Job Duties:Duties of Farm Workers include:
• Field work,Soil Preparation, plowing, planting, weeding, cultivating, harvesting, washing, sorting, packing of the vegetable and field crops.
• Examining produce for quality and prepare for market,
• Loading produce into trucks etc.
• Using fertilizers, detecting disease and other problems in crops,
• Protecting crops from weeds & pests by taking appropriate actions like spraying Pesticides etc. Farm workers alos helps in Operating & maintaining farm machinery & equipment’s,
• Informing farmers or farm manager of crop progress.
Working & Physical Capabilities:
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work long hours for with repetitive tasks.
• Ability to work in various environments cold ,damp & dust.
• Ability to handle heavy workloads required.
No specific education or training requirements
Basic farm knowledge, familiarity with farm equipment and machinery will be an asset.
The candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Accomodation will be provided at $ 30/week.
How to Apply
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|