title: Nanny (Employer: C. DePol)
We are looking for an organized full-time nanny to take care of our children.
Terms of employment: full-time
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Wage: $14.00 per hour
Employer: C. DePol
Work setting: Employer’s house
Location: Victoria, BC
Start date: ASAP
posted Date: December 01, 2018
- Previous nanny experience is an asset.
- Professional nanny training is an asset.
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Ability to work without supervision
- Supervise and care for children
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- Take children to and from school and to appointments
- Prepare infants and children for rest periods,
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Prepare & serve nutritious meals
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home in the absence of parents
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|