SureWork HomeCare provides support services to elders and adults with disabilities. We are currently hiring Home Support Worker.
Terms of employment: full-time
Working hours: 40 hours per week. Must be available for shift work with flexible schedule
Wage: $ 18.95 per hour
Location: 304-1095 McKenzie Ave, Victoria, BC
Skills requirements: First Aid/CPR Certificate is an asset.
Experience: Experience as a Home Care Worker is an asset.
Education: High school
Language: Ability to read and speak English
- Monitor blood pressure and other physical conditions, as required
- Provide personal care
- Provide companionship
- Provide Home Care including general housekeeping and other aspect of personal hygiene
- Assist with exercises, physiotherapy and other medical plans
- Medication reminders
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Transport Home Care clients to appointments and activities
- Organize time and resources based on the individual needs of clients
To Apply: please send us your resume with references at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|