1 Office Administrator Needed
Employers Name: Central City Junior Kindergarten
Business Address: Unit 101 – 14333 104 Ave, Surrey, B.C. V3T 0E1
Title of Position: 1 Office Administrator
Terms of Employment: Full-time year round work
Central City junior Kindergarten provides a safe, age and developmentally appropriate environment and curriculum for children to the Central Surrey community. At this time we are looking to fill ONE position of Office Administrator to join our team. The Office Administrator will perform the following duties:
• Co-ordinate and supervise office administrative procedures and review, improve and implement new procedures as need.
• Establish work priorities, delegated work to office support staff and ensure deadlines and procedures are met.
• Coordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, equipment, supplies, parking, maintenance and security services.
• Carry out administrative activities associated with registration of new children to the different programs.
• Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
• Oversee the complete operation of the childcare center, including setting hours of operation, preparing work schedules, hiring and promoting personnel, meeting with parents, reviewing the registration process, etc.
• Perform other related duties as required.
Wages: $ 23.00/hour based on 40 hours per week.
Location of work: Surrey, BC
Apply By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: Central City Junior Kindergarten
Unit 101 – 14333 104 Ave, Surrey, B.C. V3T 0E1
• Completion of Secondary Education is required.
• Minimum 1-year of experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is required.
• Fluent in English and Excellent Communication Skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Program.
We would like to thank all the applicants in advance. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview. Please no phone call or walk-in inquiries before the interview.