Job Title : Restaurant Assistant Manager
Company Name : Beijiang restaurant
How To Apply: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Restaurant assistant manager” in the subject line
Restaurant Assistant Manager
Beijiang restaurant is a brand name operated by Sky Lion Enterprises Ltd. Beijiang restaurant is a busy restaurant specializing in traditional Uyghur cuisines in Vancouver. It is the first Halal restaurant in Vancouver, BC. We are committed to serving fresh Asian food and delighting our guests with a genuine Uyghur dining experience.
We are looking for a highly motivated full-time restaurant manager to join our team.
Main Duties of the job
- Manage Restaurant operations
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for daily operation
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Be environmentally aware to ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is a great asset.
- Proven several years of work experiences as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager or similar supervisory role in the food service sector are required.
- Be able to communication with English
- 3281 Kingsway, Vancouver, BC V5R5K4
- Full time: $24 per hour, 40 hours per week, Permanent
How to apply
- Email to email@example.com and include “Restaurant assistant manager” in the subject line
- Only selected applicants will be contacted, no phone calls please