WORTRA ENTERPRISES LTD. seeks for an enthusiastic and competitive wholesale manager.
Completion of secondary school is required.
Several years of wholesale experience is required.
Hourly Wage: C$ 29.00
Work Hours: 35 Hours per week (Full-Time and Permanent)
Benefit: 10 Days of Paid Vacation per year and extended medical insurance after completion of a year employment
Language of Work: English
- Plan, direct and evaluate the business operations for wholesales
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales
- Implement price and credit policies and develop and implement marketing strategies
- Resolve customer complaints and manage staff and assign duties
- Determine staffing requirements and oversee staff.
Please send your resume via email at email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Only selected candidates are invited for an interview.
WORTRA ENTERPRISES Ltd.
1682 Booth Ave. Coquitlam, BC V3K 1B9
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|