We are Selo's Family, who live in Vancouver, B.C., and are currently looking for a nanny to take care of our baby. (Full-time Position)
Also, the ideal candidate must be reliable, punctual, compassionate, patient, and responsible.
-Overtime pay will be provided after 40hr/wk
Completion of high school and nanny experience are assets but not required.
1. Take the child from and to clinic, doctors' office, community centre, and play-time activities
2. Prepare and serve some snacks or light meals
3. Supervise and care for the baby at home
4. Discipline children according to the methods requested by us
5. Maintain a healthy environment at home
6. May be responsible for washing dishes, running errands and other light routine housekeeping duties
Others: Aboriginal, Newcomers, and Youths are welcome to apply.
Candidates are flexible with hours.
Candidates legally entitled to work in Canada can apply.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|