Job Title: In-Home Caregiver
Posted date: November 29, 2018
Full-time Caregiver is required to take care of a person with disabilities.
Working hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Wage: $18.00 per hour
Employer: F. Pastro
Job Location: Victoria, BC
Work Setting: The employers’ house
- Provide personal care
- Provide companionship
- Assist bathing
- Perform light housekeeping
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Completion of high school is an asset
- Ability to perform household work
- Ability to communicate in English (speaking, writing and reading)
- Willing to relocate
Accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis.
If you have the qualifications and you are interested in the job please email us with your resume at
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|