Location : #118, 17433 56 Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3S 2X6
Job Title : Food service Supervisor
Noc Code : 6311
Positions Available : 2
Term : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : $14.50/hr
Start Date : As Soon As Possible
Education : Secondary School
Language : English
7 months to 1 year of related experience or hotel management related education.
Good communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, customer service skills, working with others, people management skills, positive attitude, time management and organization skills.
· Establish methods to meet work schedules
· Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
· Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
· Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
· Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation Prepare food order summaries for chef
· Supervise and check assembly of regular and special diet trays and delivery of food trolleys to hospital patients
· Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
· May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
· May plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labour costs.
Please email your resume along with contact details at firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail at #118, 17433-56 Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3S 2X6
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|