Delainy's Gluten Free Bakery INC. dba The Gluten Free Epicurean is looking for F/T Baker
Company information: At The Gluten Free Epicurean all baking is done by hand and fresh daily in a 100% gluten free environment. We are a small boutique bakery pumping out many different items so understand that these things take time to make fresh for you.
Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
Working Hour: 30 - 40hours/week
• 10 days paid vacation per year or 4% vacation pay
• Using recipes, batters for muffins, donuts, cup cakes and cakes, and add icing and frosting for specialized customer orders.
• Measuring and combining ingredients and using mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other equipment to make baked goods, such as cookies, bread, cakes, donuts, etc.
• Decorating cakes and displaying finished products.
• Maintain the quality of products to meet the established standards
• Buy baking supplies and maintain the inventory
• Cleaning and sanitizing of bakery equipment
• May train, supervise, and recruit kitchen staff
• 2~3 years of commercial baking experience is required.
• Completion of secondary school
Number of Positions:
Location: Vancouver, BC
Company information: Delainy's Gluten Free Bakery INC. dba The Gluten Free Epicurean
Contact Person: Delainy Mackie
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business address: 633 E 15th Ave, Vancouver, BC V5T 2R6
Note: If you don't meet qualifications exactly but believe you have the required skills, please submit your résumé and references for consideration.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|