Moe Gifts Ltd.
Position: Graphic Designer
Wage Offered: $28.00/ Hourly
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Education: Secondary School is required.
Completion of degree or diploma in graphic design or related program will be an asset.
Experience: 1-2 years of experience.
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: 5241 - Graphic designers and illustrators
NOC Job Title: Graphic Designer
Job Location(s): Unit-111, 30990 Peardonville Rd Abbotsford, BC V2T 6K1
This Company is now recruiting one suitable Graphic designer to join their team.
The candidate must perform the following duties:
• Develop, implement and evaluate innovative design briefs to inform the target market of the client’s products and needs.
• Design and sketch printable designs of the custom products.
• Estimate cost of materials and time to complete graphic design.
• Consult with management and other staff members to establish the overall look, graphic elements, and content of promotional flyers and the company website in order to best meet customers’ needs and attract new consumers.
• Work in Collaborative environment.
• Co-ordinate all aspects of design related production of the final product
• Amend final designs to owners’ comments and gain full approval before the deadline each week.
HOW TO APPLY:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|