Fat Mao is located in Chinatown Vancouver, BC. It is the third restaurant of Chef Angus An. Fat Mao is a Modern Asian Noodle bar with focus on Thai-Chinese Noodle dishes.
The Fat Mao Kitchen Inc. team is looking for a motivated and passionate cook to join their team! You will be working in a fast-paced environment and will have a chance to work with local ingredients and complex Thai flavours. This is a permanent and full-time position.
- Prepare and cook meals and foods on our menu
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Ensure quality preparation of all menu items and continually check the quality of foods and cooked products
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment when needed
- Clean kitchen work area
Education, skills and experience required:
- Completion of high school
- Several years’ experience in commercial food preparation
- Passionate about the integrity of preparing quality dishes
- Must be able to work in fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Must be a team player
- Communication skills in English
$15.00 - $17.00 / hour plus tips/gratuities, 4% Vacation Pay
Work Location: 217 E Georgia St, Vancouver BC V6A 1Z6
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|