Job Title : Customer Service Representative - Kamloops
Company Name : McNeill Nakamoto Recruitment Group
Job Location : Kamloops, BC
How To Apply: All interested applicants are encouraged to submit their resume to McNeill Nakamoto by visiting http://mcnak.com/jobs/#/jobs/16381 and clicking on the “APPLY” button.
Our client, the Insurance Corporation of BC, is looking for dynamic, energetic and self-motivated individuals to take on a Customer Service Representative role in their Kamloops office.The successful candidates will be able to accurately review and process insurance-related documentation, ensure compliance, and work closely with clients and business partners. If you thrive in customer service environments and are excited by the idea of building strong relationships, both internally and externally, while benefiting the business, then we encourage you to apply!
This position would begin as a 6-month contract on a part time basis, up to 28 hours per week.
Location: Kamloops, BC
- Maintain knowledge of company insurance products, procedures, and polices; ensure all documents comply with existing policies
- Gather, review, and scan all documentation, including applications and claims records; maintain required records online
- Check for accurate completion of client documents; identify missing information, verify identification
- Cash handling and tracking transactions; checking records of outstanding accounts, producing receipts, and account reconciliation
- Review reports and analyze data
- Provide excellent customer service by responding to any phone or in-person customer/business partner inquiries and requests for information
- Issue documentation through client eligibility assessment
- Coordinate appointment bookings
- Other administrative and customer service duties as needed
- The ability to obtain a federal government security clearance, including proof of residence in Canada for at least 5 years
- High school diploma
- At least 3+ years’ experience in a customer service or office administration role
- Adaptable and flexible working style to accommodate changing working environments
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to track large amounts of data
- Basic accounting skills to assist with client account balances and transactions
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work demands and volumes
- Energetic, proactive, and team-oriented
- Ability to work Saturday's if required
All interested applicants are encouraged to submit their resume to McNeill Nakamoto by visiting http://mcnak.com/jobs/#/jobs/16381 and clicking on the “APPLY” button. McNeill Nakamoto is committed to recruiting with a focus on equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only select individuals will be contacted for follow-up.
Learn more at www.mcnak.com