JTB International Canada Ltd, a Global and Japanese Inbound Tour Operator, is seeking a team player and self starter to join our fast paced Corporate Business Department. The position is suitable for individual who is seeking long term growth with a well established receptive tour operator.
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of tour coordinators.
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit reports to the management team
- Train staff in job duties and company policies
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Perform the same duties as tour coordinators
Skills and Experiences:
- Completion of college courses is required
- Experience as a tour coordinator is required
- Experience of supervisory position is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong communication skills in English required, both written and verbal, as the position
requires email and phone communication with local Canadian suppliers.
- Fluency in Japanese an asset, as the position may require email exchange and phone communication with Sales offices in Japan and Japanese-speaking clients
- During busy tour season overtime is required, payable according to current BC Employment Standards
Compensation and benefit:
- $19.00 / hour, 37.5 hrs/week
- Extended Health Care benefits and BC Provincial Medical coverage
- Annual paid vacation leave (standard 10 days prorated according to start date within calendar year) and aid sick leave
- Sick leave 7.5hours/Month
- Travel product discounts (available through affiliated companies).
- Work Location: 8899 Odlin Crescent, Richmond, BC - Richmond Head Office,
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|