Employer : Aaryan Construction Ltd
Location : 6139, Prince Albert Street, BC, Canada, V5W 3E5
Job Title : Steel Stud Framer
NOC Code : 7271
Positions Available : 2
Term : Full Time, Permanent.
Salary : $26.00/hour
Start Date : As Soon As Possible.
Education : High School
Language : English.
Experience : 2 Years of related work experience.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Tight deadlines, Large workload, handling heavy loads, Overtime required, Bending, crouching,
kneeling, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, physically demanding, Ability to Supervise 1 to 2 people
Work Site Environment At heights, Confined spaces, Noisy, Dusty
Personal Suitability Reliability, Accurate, Team player, Values and ethics, Judgement
Survey building locations and levels, instruct apprentices, Estimate costs and materials
- Cut metal framing and trim to size, using cutting tools.
- Install horizontal and vertical metal studs to frames so that wallboard can be attached to interior walls
- Read blueprints or other specifications to determine methods of installation, work procedures, or material or tool requirements
- Measure and cut openings in panels or tiles for electrical outlets, windows, vents, plumbing, or other fixtures, using keyhole saws or other cutting tools
- Measure and mark surfaces to lay out work, according to blueprints or drawings, using tape measures, straightedges or squares, and marking devices
- Remove existing plaster, drywall, or paneling, using crowbars and hammers
- Trim rough edges from wallboard to maintain even joints, using knives;
- Daily clean-up of jobsite;
- Hang drywall panels on metal frameworks using lifts or hoists to adjust panel heights when necessary;
- Cut and screw together metal channels to make floor or ceiling frames, according to plans.
Please apply with your resume and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail at 6139, Prince Albert Street, BC, Canada, V5W 3E5