Job Title : Housekeeping Attendant
Company Name : Super 8 – Lake Country / YIFUHUA Hotel Ltd.
Job Location : Lake Country, BC
How To Apply: If interested, please send your resume to Super8.email@example.com
Super 8 – Lake Country, BC,
9564 Highway 97 North Lake Country, British Columbia V4V 1T7
Location: Lake Country, BC
Number of positions available: 1
Job Type: Full time
Work shift, Day, Evening, and Weekend
Salary: $13-13.50 per hour
Starting Date: As soon as possible
- Change and replace all bed linens and towels
- Sanitize and clean all restrooms
- Dust/wipe down all room surfaces including but not limited to windows, pictures, mirrors, electronics, appliances, and furniture
- Vacuum/mop all floors
- Restock all room amenities
- Assure all rooms are set up to company standards
- Cleans and maintains personal workstation by properly stocking it with sheets, towels, amenities, etc.
- Completes daily housekeeping report
- Informs the Executive Housekeeper or Front Desk staff when rooms are ready for new customers
- Reports any maintenance, security, or safety issues to the appropriate staff
SKILLS, EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent years of relevant work experience required.
- 1 + years previous cleaning, housekeeping, hotel cleaning/housekeeping, room attendant, residential cleaning/housekeeping, office cleaning, commercial cleaning or general cleaning/housekeeping experience
- Ability to work efficiently under time constraints.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Ability to work with cleaning chemicals.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull 25-50 pounds frequently.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.