Cucina da Vito is an Italian restaurant located at 2701 St Joseph Blvd, Orléans, ON K1C 1G4.
Our goal is to serve customers with the highest quality of Italian fine food and service.
We want to extend our menu and we are looking for an experienced Pizza Chef with experience in making original Italian pizza and traditional bakery items. The candidate must have significant experience as a Pizza Chef as well as a Professional Italian Pizza Chef Certification.
* Preparation of all types of Italian doughs (especially the highly digestible) for Neapolitan pizza, focaccia, pizza in baking pan, pizza “alla pala”, calzoni and panzerotti.
* Cook, bake and garnish all pizzas and bakery items in an effective manner.
* Line Prep.
* Maintaining a clean kitchen work area.
* Day to day operation in the kitchen.
* Inventory maintenance.
* Strong knowledge of the flour (00, 0, 1, integral) and of the different steps of preparation of highly digestible dough.
* Strong knowledge in the management and use of wood, gas or electric ovens. * Passion for cooking.
* Strong ability to multi-task.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent Position
Salary: $16.00 per hour
Benefits: As required by the Ontario Employment Standards Act.
* Over 4 years of experience as a Pizza Chef
* Professional Italian Pizza Chef Certification
* Orléans, ON K1C 1G4
Vito Dibrizzi email@example.com Telephone number 613 834-8486
Cell phone number 613 914-985
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|