Sakura Childcare the First (Multi-age Childcare) is providing a Child Care program for children between the ages of 6 months and 5 yrs.
Now, we are looking for an ECE-Basic qualified teacher as below.
- License : ECE-Basic license to practice in BC
- Education : Completion of a two-to four-year college program in early childhood education or a bachelor’s degree in child development
- Experience: Minimum 1 year experience as ECE
- Provide care and guidance, such as serving meals and snacks, helping with nap times, and change cloth/diaper etc.
- Closely follow licensing regulations, ensuring that the care and hygiene of the centre follows stipulated standards.
- Supervise children, ensuring that their safety is prioritized at all times.
- Plan and implement a variety of age appropriate activities including, but not limited to circle times, art, and outdoor activities.
- Set-up toy table for free play in a way that invites children to explore the materials on their own or with other friends, stimulating their cognitive skills and fine motor abilities.
- Establish positive relationships with children and families, by building meaningful relationships and maintaining open communication on a daily basis.
- Assist in keeping the centre tidy and organized.
- Participate in staff meetings, actively contributing new ideas to improve the quality of the program.
- Work as part of a team, helping co-workers when needed to ensure that the daily schedule is followed and flows smoothly.
Position : Early Childhood Educator
Location : 4237 Price Crescent, Burnaby, BC, V5G 2M9
Salary : $17.10 per an hour, 4% vacation pay
Terms : Permanent, Full-Time position (37.5 hrs/week)
Placement : As soon as possible
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|