Job Title : Student Recruitment Liaison/ High School Representative
Company Name : McNeill Nakamoto Recruitment Group
Job Location : Vancouver, BC
How To Apply: All interested applicants are encouraged to submit their resume to McNeill Nakamoto by visiting http://mcnak.com/jobs/#/jobs/16371 and clicking on the “APPLY” button.
Our client, an organization in the education field, is seeking a Student Recruitment Liaison/ High School Representative to assist with increasing brand awareness with various stakeholders at High Schools. This is a home-based position and the ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, has great presentation skills, and thrives in a fast-paced environment, and enjoys a challenge. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply!
Location: Vancouver, BC
- Present educational and entertaining presentations in high school classes on a monthly and annual basis
- Conduct regular research and reach out to teachers, guidance counselors and principals
- Schedule and coordinate presentations
- Complete progress reports and respond to any inquires through the phone and email
- Participate in recruitment events as needed and support and lead tours and presentations
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- Previous sales, acting, and/or presentation experience is an asset
- Excellent presentation, public speaking and interpersonal skills
- Possess a valid Driver’s License and have access to a vehicle
- Ability to be flexible and occasionally work evenings and weekends
- Ability to work independently and is highly self-motivated
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
All interested applicants are encouraged to submit their resume to McNeill Nakamoto by visiting http://mcnak.com/jobs/#/jobs/16371 and clicking on the “APPLY” button. McNeill Nakamoto is committed to recruiting with a focus on equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only select individuals will be contacted for follow-up.
Learn more at www.mcnak.com