Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 1
Employer's name: Salmon Arm Travelodge
Salmon Arm, British Columbia
We are looking for a Full Time/Permanent Housekeeping Room Attendant (NOC: 6731) to start working for our company Salmon Arm Travelodge.
• No Specific education is required
• No experience necessary
• Enters and prepares the room for cleaning.
• Makes bed.
• Dusts the room and furniture.
• Replenishes guestroom and bath supplies.
• Cleans the bathroom.
• Cleans the closet.
• Vacuums and racks the carpet.
• Checks and secures the rooms.
• Replenish amenities according to the operational standards.
• Deliver and retrieve items to guests e.g. iron and ironing boards
• Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
• Cleans guest bathroom/bed room/floor corridor.
• Responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of his work area.
• Responsible for the Hotel property in the work area.
• Authorize to enter in guestrooms for cleaning and providing turndown services as per requirement.
• Responsible for following the standard operating procedures.
• Responsible for achieving and exceeding the guest satisfaction score.
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|