Mary Brown's Famous Chicken is currently seeking 2 Food Service Supervisor for our Gregoire location (330 Parent Way, Fort McMurray, Alberta, T9K 1S1). $18.00/hour. 5 days per week including days, evenings and weekends. 40 to 44 hours per week. Optional, shared cost, medical, dental & vision benefits after 3 months. Two weeks annual paid vacation. At least 2 years of experience necessary OR completion of Hotel & Restaurant Management course or similar and completion of high school. Must speak English. To start Feb 1, 2019. Permanent Full time.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- Address customers complaints or concerns
- May participate in the selection of food service staff
To apply please fax your resume to (780)790-6069 OR mail OR submit your resume in person to:
Mary Brown's Famous Chicken
330 Parent Way
Fort McMurray, AB, T9H 5E6
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|