The Holy Crab seeks Cooks for downtown Vancouver location!!!
Position Available: 2
The Holy Crab
1588 Robson Street, Vancouver, BC V6G 1C2
• Wage: $14 ~ $16 per hour (depends on experience)
• Working hours: 32-40 hours per week
• Permanent, Full-time
• Plan, prepare and confirm the preparation of the ingredients – various seafood, vegetables, and sauces.
• Make our menus (lobster, crab, and shells, fries and other snack menus etc.) in timely manner.
• Create and develop new menu and special dishes, as seasons’ special seafood.
• Train kitchen helpers with advanced cooking skills.
• Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety, sanitation, and organization skills.
• Completion of culinary program/course or at least 1 year of cook experience is required
• Completion of high school
• Language: English
• Must be available to work in evenings or weekends
How to Apply:
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|