We are fully serving Japanese style cuisine in W. Vancouver, BC. Now we are hiring the experienced food service supervisor.
Employer: Irori Sushi
Position: Full-time Food Service Supervisor
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standard.
- Keep record such as amount and cost of meals served and hours worked by employees.
- Supervise serving of meals.
- Prepare work schedule and evaluate work performance of staff.
- Prepare food order summaries for cook according to requests from customers.
- Respond to customer issues.
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures.
- Organize the daily closing activities for the restaurant, including cleaning, dishwashing, food storage etc.
- Completion of secondary school
- 2+ years of supervisor experience required.
- Having Japanese foods’ knowledge may be considered and asset.
- Fluent oral English skill is required.
Wage: $14.00 per hour
Working Condition: 35-40 hours a week.
10 days or 4% from gross income for paid vacation per year
Working (Business) Location: 3692 W. 4th Avenue, Vancouver, BC. V6R 1P1
How to Apply: by E-mail: email@example.com
Please no phone call in business hours and we will call selected applicant. Thank you for co-operation.
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|