Vacancy: Web Developer
Employer: Akal Optical (Bramlea) Ltd
Business Address/Job Location: #108 10095 Bramlea Road, Brampton, Ontario, L6R 0K1
Terms of Employment: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $28.00 Hourly
Benefits: as per employment act
Hours: 40 per week
Education: A bachelor's degree in computer science, communications or business or Completion of a college program in computer science, graphic arts, Web design or business.
Experience: 3 years of experience
- Responsible for designing the appearance, layout and flow of the website and maintaining the database.
- Implement new features on the website.
- Design online sale programs and maintain the system to ensure proper operation.
- Develop online survey system and gather clients’ information and feedback of service.
- Serve as the first response for all technical issues regarding the website.
- Plan, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code.
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls.
- Assist with implementing digital marketing campaigns and projects
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for product
To apply e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*** no phone calls or walk ins, shortlisted candidates will be contacted***
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|