Omni Construction Ltd
Hours: 40 per week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 4
Job Location(s) All over lower mainland based
Employer address: 18697 54 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3S 8L5
Omni Construction Ltd. is eagerly looking for 4 Drywall Installers to join its team to work all over the Lower Mainland.
• Install and finish drywall sheets and various types of ceiling systems
• Measure, cut and fit drywall sheets for installation on walls and ceilings.
• Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists.
• Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners.
• Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound using trowel and broad knife.
• Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound tape in compound.
• Smooth out excess compound and allow coat to dry.
• Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints.
• Fabricate and install suspended metal ceiling grids and place in panels to form ceilings.
How to Apply:
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|