Omni Construction Ltd is hiring 4 Framer Carpenters
Business Address – 18697 54 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3S 8L5
Work Location: Various Location in Lower Mainland BC
NOC GROUP: 7271
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made up of wood, wood substitute, light steel and other material.
- Fit, install and trim items such as molding, stairs and hardware.
- Prepare layouts using measuring tools.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
- Study specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and material required.
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
- Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, frames, trim or hardware, using hand or power tools.
- Assemble and fasten materials to make frameworks or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
- Assemble and fasten material together to construct wood or metal framework of structure, using bolts, nails or screws.
- Install rough door and window frames, subflooring, fixtures, or temporary supports in structures undergoing construction or repair
To apply email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
** no phone calls or walk ins, shortlisted candidates will be contacted**
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|